Super Easy Parmesan & Italian Bread Crumbed Chicken. Only change I made was to use Penzey's roasted garlic instead of garlic salt. There is enough salt in parmesan cheese and hubby has to watch his salt. Might try different spice/herb combos just for the fun of it.
This set is the best one I've owned so far and it comes with a knife block, steak knives, and an array of larger knives perfect for all your slicing, chopping, and cutting needs. Super easy parmesan cream sauce that works great with noodles or on top of chicken. I use skim milk to make it a bit nicer on the hips instead of the traditional heavy cream or half and half. You can have Super Easy Parmesan & Italian Bread Crumbed Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Parmesan & Italian Bread Crumbed Chicken
- It’s 1 packages of chicken breast tenderloins.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Garlic clove minced.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
You can enjoy these low carb chips as a standalone snack, dipped in sauces, or crumbled over salads and soups. Mix all ingredients (except Tilapia) in a bowl and set to the side. After both sides have been broiled and fish is cooked (should flake easily), cover the top of the filets with parmesan mixture. Super Easy Oven-Baked Garlic-Parmesan Fries Super Easy Oven-Baked Garlic-Parmesan Fries.
Super Easy Parmesan & Italian Bread Crumbed Chicken instructions
- Place egg in a shallow bowl & beat it briskly with a fork..
- Combine bread crumbs & cheese into a gallon ziplock bag..
- Heat oil on medium in a large pan. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes..
- Dip chicken in the egg then drop into the bag & shake until the chicken is coated..
- Add chicken to the pan & cook 5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear..
In a shallow, wide, bowl mix the eggs and water together with a fork until blended. In a different, equal sized bowl, use your fingers and mix the breadcrumbs together with the salt, pepper, Italian herbs and parmesan. Take a slice of eggplant, dip it in the egg wash, then dredge it through the breadcrumbs, coating well on all sides before placing on a baking. Coat bottom of casserole with some of the spaghetti sauce. Arrange chicken breasts in casserole dish.