Easy Chicken Enchiladas. Chicken Enchilada Tips Can I make enchiladas with flour tortillas? Although enchiladas are traditionally made with corn tortillas, you can certainly use flour tortillas. Enchiladas come in all different flavors, but this one features a creamy filling of rotisserie chicken, Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and seasoning mix.
Making enchiladas is, hands-down, my favorite way to transform leftovers into an easy, flavorful dinner. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded cheese, then wrapped in tender tortillas and baked until warm. These Easy Chicken Enchiladas will be your new go-to for a simple weeknight dinner. You can have Easy Chicken Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 3 of Chicken breasts cut into bite size cubes.
- You need 1 can of Enchilada sauce 10 oz.
- It’s 4 oz of Cream cheese cubed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto Beans 15 1/2 oz.
- Prepare 6 of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Mexican cheese.
Packed to the brim with tender chicken, lots of cheese, homemade enchilada sauce and even more cheese. This is the homemade comfort food you've been craving, plus it's totally customizable! Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. These Easy Chicken Enchiladas are made with shredded rotisserie chicken for a hearty and flavorful meal.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Line a 13x9x2 baking pan with foil & spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce in it..
- Cook chicken in a skillet on medium until juices run clear..
- In a large pot heat salsa, cream cheese & beans on medium until cream cheese is melted & beans are warm..
- Add cooked chicken to the pot of salsa mix..
- Spoon 5 Tbs of mix onto each tortilla & roll up. Place seam side down in the baking dish & top with remaining sauce..
- Top with cheese and bake covered at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!.
Shredded Chicken Enchiladas are cheesy, creamy and delicious, and the enchilada sauce is to die for! A perfect dish to feed a crowd on a busy weeknight! Chicken Enchilada Ingredients: As I mentioned above, this easy chicken enchilada recipe is extremely flexible when it comes to ingredients. So feel free to get creative and customize your chicken enchiladas however you like! In general, you will need: Chicken: I typically just use diced boneless skinless chicken breasts.