You can cook Balsamic Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Bruschetta
- Prepare 8 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded or grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tbs of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tbs of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 loaf of French bread toasted and sliced.
Balsamic Bruschetta instructions
- In a small bowl, toss together, basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt and pepper..
- Serve on toasted bread and enjoy!.