Easy chicken mole. Drain well and discard the soaking liquid. I use a premade Mole sauce and spice it up to the amount of hotness I want. The brand I use is usually found in Wal-Mart.
Easy Chicken Mole is achieved by using a store-bought Mole paste and roasted chicken. I am working my way up creating the Mole sauce from scratch someday with the help from my cousin Mondo who learned it from his mother. Serve chicken with sauce, and sprinkle with cilantro if desired. You can have Easy chicken mole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chicken mole
- Prepare 2 of Naturally raised chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dona Maria mole.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic cloves minced.
- You need dash of salt n pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
Freeze option: Cool chicken in mole sauce. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. After chicken is done, set aside and let cool while you make the sauce. Then shred the chicken with a fork or by hand.
Easy chicken mole step by step
- Cut chicken into small pieces and Brown in skillet with olive oil minced garlic, salt and pepper medium heat just for a couple minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan ad mole and broth heat to medium-low constantly stirring until just boiling.
- Remove pan from heat place chicken in pan immediately cover let stand for 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve with white brown or Spanish rice toasted corn or flour tortillas.
Removing any veins or fat and skin from the chicken. With the drippings in the pan from the chicken put your chili powder and flour, brown very slightly.(should be a smooth paste now if not add some oil,or if too oily add flour) A Less Authentic, Equally Delicious Easy Chicken Mole Recipe. Let's be clear: this is a cheater, streamlined, easy chicken mole recipe. Stir in chocolate until it is melted, then add chicken pieces, coating each piece with mole sauce. Chicken in Mole Sauce is one of the top dishes that represent our gastronomy not just in Mexico but on the global culinary stage, as well.