Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas. Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Quesadillas are crispy on the outside and full of chopped chicken, crumbled bacon, green chiles, ranch dressing, and melted cheese. Serve them with salsa or pico de gallo for an awesome lunch or gameday snack. The combination of chicken, bacon, and ranch is a real winner, especially when there's melted cheese involved.
The outside is grilled until crisp and toasty and the inside is oozing with cheesy goodness! You're going to love this easy lunch or appetizer recipe. › Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas. Chicken, shredded cheese, chile spices, bacon, house-made ranch. You can cook Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mexican style cheese.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of flour tortillas.
Served with pico, sour cream, ancho-chile ranch. Order at your Chili's – or – Use My Current Location. BBQ Pork Breakfast Quesadilla Fajita Quesadillas If you've tried my Zesty Ranch BBQ Bacon Chicken Quesadilla Recipe or any other recipe on GirlCarnivore.com please don't forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix chicken, cheese, bacon and remaining green onions, cilantro and ranch dip mix.
Barbecue bacon ranch chicken quesadillas instructions
- Render your bacon. Once rendered to your liking drain on a paper towel and pour some of the bacon fat off leave a little in the pan to sautee your chicken..
- Pat dry chicken. And seasoning to your liking. Sautee in the Sam pan you cooked for bacon in. I say 5-7 minutes on each side..
- Take out the chicken to rest. I used breast and cooked them whole and chopped them after coming out of the pan. I took the flour tortillas placed a small amount of barbeque sauce on and spread it out chopped the chicken and added it to the tortilla with cheese mixture.
- I Filled The Tortillas with Chicken rice cheese barbeque sauce small amount of ranch and sour cream..
- Fry each side at least 2-3 min on each side..
- End Result. I got carried away with plating lol. Mexican rice ball. Sour cream, barbecue sauce, and ranch.
Put cheese, chicken, and bacon on top of the ranch. Sprinkle red pepper flakes on each one (optional). Lightly press a second tortilla, dressing side down, on top of mixture. Knock-Off Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas Recipe. Normally, to further healthify this dish, we would choose to use turkey bacon, but for our big game shindig, we were asked to purchase and try for the first time a Texas brand of bacon called Petit Jean for our recipe.