Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken. If longer, tent with foil to keep warm. What a perfect way to "jazz" up bottled barbecue sauce (because basically that is what you are doing). Much better than just the barbecue sauce.
Baste with pan sauce just before serving. Check to see if the chicken is cooked all the way through. In a large bowl, whisk the buttermilk, egg, baking powder, butter, a third of each of the herbs, the. You can have Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken
- It’s of Both Baked Chicken Breasts Dishes.
- You need 2 of Extra Large Boneless Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed].
- You need 1 of 15 oz Bottle Bertoli Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 of 12 oz Bottle Frank's Thick Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s of Dried Parsley [garnishment].
- It’s of Dried Chives [garnishment].
- It’s of Options & Sides.
- You need of Fresh Chilled Celery.
- You need of Fresh Chilled Carrots.
- You need of Blue Cheese Or Ranch Dressing.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley [garnishment].
Transfer the chicken to a platter and drizzle with the sesame oil. Keep mixing and stirring frequently to prevent lump formation. Garnish the Chicken Keema matar with fresh cilantro leaves and serve warm with Tandoori Rotis or over the bed of warm basmati rice. Prepare the chicken (you can also ask your butcher to do this): Using a pair of sturdy kitchen shears, remove the backbone from the chicken, carefully cutting all the way from tail to neck on either side.
Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken instructions
- Here's your eventual pre-baked outcome..
- Rinse both dethawed chicken breasts and pat dry. Cut off any excess fat..
- Place chicken breasts in two seperate non stick pans. Or, spray or coat pans with slight oil..
- For the Chicken Alfredo – add the entire bottle of Bertolli Sauce to your pan. Both under and over the chicken breast. Crush black pepper over the top. Use Bertolli or Ragu Alfredo. Any other brands tend to lend a metallic taste..
- For the Hot Chicken – add garlic to the top of the chicken and add the entire bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce. Both under and over. Sprinkle top with fresh cracked pepper..
- Wrap both pans in tinfoil tightly. Seal em' good!.
- Place in oven for 1 1/2 hours at °425..
- At 1 hour and 15 minutes bake time – boil water with 1 teaspoon salt and a slight dash of oil. Wait for her to boil and add fettuccine noodles for two. Stir well in the first minute of boiling noodles. Fettuccine tends to stick together. Stir occasionally and boll as per manufacturer's directions. Usually 10 – 12 minutes..
- Drain noodles and place back in boiling pot..
- Add a slight splash of olive oil and a dab of butter to your noodles and stir directly following draining. This will keep them from drying out. Add Dried Parsley and Dried Chives if desired for flavor and color. Add another dash of garlic powder and even onion powder if desired..
- Pull chicken from oven. Pull Alfredo chicken breast from pan and set to the side..
- Add all Alfredo Sauce from pan to drained, buttered noodles and stir..
- Plate Alfredo Noodles and place chicken breast on top. Garnish top with parsley and chives if desired..
- As for the Hot Chicken – pull chicken from pan – place on serving plate and pour the remaining sauce over chicken breast. Garnish with dried parsley and dried chives if desired. Serve with celery stalks, carrots and Blue Cheese Dressing. Know that this dish is a low carb recipe. The Alfredo dish is not..
- Serve hot! Enjoy!.
Place the chicken skin-side up on a cutting board, opened like a book. Leftovers: Divide leftovers into individual serving sizes and store in an airtight container. This stunning summer Cherry Rosemary Baked Chicken dish features boneless chicken thighs baked w with cherries pan-fried with garlic, shallots and rosemary. Remove from the grill and immediately drizzle/spread each peach half with browned butter. Now your chicken and hash mixture is ready for the eggs.