Easy Thai Chicken Pizza. Sprinkle with the chicken and top with the cheese, shredded carrots, and green onions. Top with bean sprouts, carrot shreds and peanuts, if using. This easy thai pizza recipe from Paula Deen is perfect for weeknight dinners.
Store bought naan topped with a homemade easy peanut sauce, monterey jack cheese, chicken, carrots, peppers, cilantro, green onion, and peanuts! SO perfect for quick and easy week night family dinners! Remove crust on parchment from oven. You can cook Easy Thai Chicken Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Thai Chicken Pizza
- Prepare 8 oz of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 of large yellow, orange or red pepper.
- You need 4 oz of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- It’s 1 of bottle- Tsang peanut sauce.
- You need 1 of roll of pillsbury pizza crust.
A deliciously quick and easy dinner or snack. Pour warm water into a small bowl; stir in honey until dissolved. Add the yeast, stirring until dissolved. Distribute half the chicken pieces over the cheese followed by half the green onions, bean sprouts, and carrots, respectively.
Easy Thai Chicken Pizza step by step
- 1. Unroll pizza crust dough on a baking pan. I used a 13×9 pan and thick crust dough..
- Spread 1/2 bottle of sauce on dough.
- Drain pineapple, chop up half of the colored pepper, dice one large fully cooked chicken breast (I used rotisserie chicken), and slice up the whole bunch of green onions including the whites..
- Place chicken on top of the sauce followed by peppers, whites of the onions and some of the green and all of the drained pineapple..
- Top with shredded cheese and bake at 425° for about 18 min. Check for doneness of crust. If cheese isn't brown but crust is, broil for a few minutes watching closely so it doesn't burn. Top with the rest of the green onions after done baking. Enjoy!.
Take pre-baked pizza crust out of the package and top with peanut sauce, cheese, bell pepper and cooked chicken. Remove crust from oven and top with remaining vegetables, peanuts and cilantro. Cut and serve immediately while the crust is still hot! All of the flavors of chicken satay are captured in this delicious Thai flatbread pizza. Make this recipe as a party food, an appetizer, an easy lunch or a quick dinner.