You can cook Breakfast Quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadillas
- Prepare of Left over Ham sliced, or cubed.
- It’s 2 (9 inch) of tortillas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Jalapenos.
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Taco sauce.
- You need of Optional (add inside or on top).
- You need of Jalapeno cheddar liquid cheese.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- Prepare of Etc.
Breakfast Quesadillas instructions
- Using a medium size pan, lay one tortilla in the pan. Place the slices of ham on top and jalapenos. Sprinkle with cheese and add another tortilla on top..
- Allow to cook on medium heat about 3 minutes or until the bottom tortilla gets golden brown..
- Flip and brown the second side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted on the inside..
- Remove from pan and cut. Top with sour cream, salsa and hot sauce. Enjoy..