You can cook Antipasto Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Antipasto Salad
- You need 1 box of Tri color noodles.
- You need 3 of Roma tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper and red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 block of Colby jack cheese chopped in cubes.
- Prepare Handful of sliced black olives.
- It’s 4 oz of chopped salami and pepperoni.
- Prepare of Greek dressing (also can sub with-oil and vinegar or Italian dressing).
Antipasto Salad instructions
- Boil noodles according to box.
- When done drain from water and return noodles to pot and add everything and mix..(I use half of Greek dressing but up to your taste buds).
- Add salt pepper and garlic and mix throughly and fridge at least 2 hrs .. I make night ahead or first thing in morning.