Simple Buffalo Chicken Dip. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Buffalo Chicken Dip was calling my name. Believe it or not, I've never attempted any kind of Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe before, but I figured you can't really go wrong with chicken, buffalo sauce, and boatload of cheese on top.
My nephew likes me to make it and then he puts in a tortilla and makes burritos with it. **Alexis, – I toss my chicken in the buffalo sauce first then add it to the pan. That way all the chicken is coated. Then I continue layering like the directions say but omitting the buffalo sauce. You can have Simple Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare of Ranch Dressing.
- It’s of Hot Sauce.
- You need 2 can of Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 packages of Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Shredded Colby Monterey Jack Cheese.
This easy buffalo chicken dip recipe is the best! It's so simple, delicious and is always a huge hit! I've made this easy recipe so many times and it never disappoints. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce until smooth; stir in chicken.
Simple Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Drain chicken..
- Soften cream cheese in microwave..
- Combine chicken, ranch, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and hot sauce in large bowl. Add ranch and hot sauce to taste based on how much heat you would like. Add ranch first to achieve desired creaminess and then hot sauce to taste..
- Pour mixture into baking dish and top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted..
- Enjoy with desired dipping side..
This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is everyone's favorite game day or party appetizer! Made with juicy shredded chicken, creamy ranch dressing, cream cheese, hot sauce, and loads of cheese, this easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip is then baked until golden, bubbly, and perfect for dipping. Converting the idea of Buffalo-style chicken wings to a dip that can be served with chips, crackers, or vegetables is the genesis of this recipe perfectly tailored to your next football-watching party or even for Oscars night! Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheese. Looking for an easy buffalo chicken dip recipe?