Buffalo Popcorn Chicken. Once all of the chicken is on the baking sheet, spray with cooking spray. I don't deep-fry very often, but there are occasions when I make exceptions, like some Chinese dishes like General Tso's Chicken, Orange Chicken and Sesame Chicken, or Fish and Chips. The good news is that you don't need a deep fryer to make this.
For the White Cheddar Dill Popcorn, in a large bowl, toss popcorn with dill and spices. For the Buffalo Ranch Dipping Sauce, in a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients until combined. Add chicken nuggets to the bowl with popcorn; toss. You can cook Buffalo Popcorn Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Popcorn Chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of salt – pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/3 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 cup of franks buffalo wing sause.
- Prepare 3 of -4 boneless – skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 of eggs plus 1 Tbsp water.
This Baked Popcorn Chicken Recipe is juicy, crispy, exploding with flavor and Baked not fried! This Baked Popcorn Chicken recipe is a family favorite that everyone begs for. The crunchy chicken morsels make a fun family dinner, appetizer or Game Day favorite. The chicken is dunked in buffalo sauce then baked with spiced panko and cornmeal to create juicy, crunchy, purely addicting popcorn.
Buffalo Popcorn Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 425º. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Pound chicken breasts to 1/2" thickness. Chop into 1/2" pieces..
- Add flour -salt , pepper to a small bowl. Stir to combine. Whisk together eggs , water in a second bowl. Combine bread crumbs & panko in a third bowl. Stir to combine.place buffalo sause in a 4th bowl..
- Toss chicken pieces in flour mixture. Then dip them in the egg wash. Toss them in the bread crumbs.lastly dip chicken pieces in buffalo sause & place 1-2 " apart.on baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray..
- Bake chicken bites 15-20 minutes. Until chicken is cooked through. And outside is crispy.Serve with blue cheese for dipping..
Fry the bacon until crisp, then add the butter and garlic. Turn the heat off and add the cheeses and pasta. Stir through until creamy and nice. Dunk into a bowl and serve with the popcorn chicken!!! Bit of chives for some colour.