Super Easy Chicken Salad. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. I've always loved chicken salad and had been thinking of several different ways to make it. This is super simple and you could certainly add other things that you like in your chicken salad such as peppers or other vegetables.
I've been making this healthy chicken salad recipe for years. It's great for make ahead lunches! When your days are busy, it can be hard to find the time to prepare lunch. You can have Super Easy Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2 slice of Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!).
- It’s 1 of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 3 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 of stock Celery.
- It’s 2 cup of Light mayo.
- You need 1 of Romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
That's why I like recipes that I can prep once and then eat for a couple of days. It's simple, but with lots of flavor. I make it all the time when it's too hot to cook. I just bake the chicken or boil it in broth, then dice it up.
Super Easy Chicken Salad instructions
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Make sure chicken cook all the way through and is easily shredded..
- When chicken cools add mayo, celery and garlic salt until mixed well. I use a little less mayo because I like it a little dry..
- Now you're ready to make your sandwich! I just use lettuce and tomato and sometimes Swiss cheese. If you choose you can add red grapes and walnuts!.
I've made it with a variety of different nuts – pecans, walnuts – and low-fat mayonnaise. This Easy Chicken Salad Recipe is a healthier version of the traditional chicken salad we all love. Made with shredded chicken breasts, greek yogurt and grapes, it has the perfect balance of creamy + crunchy. Super easy Greek chicken salad instructions. Creamy chicken salad spiked with spicy buffalo sauce makes for the perfect lunch or party dish!