Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken. I don't know what it is about combining spinach and artichokes with some creamy goodness but I think a little bit of magic happens, because despite starting as super healthy veggies, once they are baked these foods are pretty much transformed into the ultimate comfort food. Add the pimientos, spinach and lemon juice, then stir until the spinach has wilted, for a minute or so. Nestle the chicken back into the skillet, spooning a little sauce over the top.
Spinach Artichoke Chicken has a tender, juicy baked chicken breast topped with creamy spinach artichoke dip. Creamy, savory, juicy and flavorful, all in one delicious bite. If you're not sure about artichokes and spinach, I promise this recipe will change your mind! You can have Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken
- It’s 1 of pack of thin cut chicken breast about 8 of them.
- It’s dash of pepper.
- You need dash of garlic and onion powder.
- Prepare dash of Perfect Pinch rotisserie chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 of (one slice per chicken)Freshly Sliced Mozzarella cheese from the deli.
- You need 1 box of of Tostitos (Dip) Cheesy Spinach &Artichoke Dip 10 oz. in the chip area of the store..
- You need 1 of now you can bread your chicken breast (I would dip mine in mayo then your choice of bread crumbs But you don't have to I didn't this time it's up to you).
A light yet creamy version of spinach artichoke dip is spooned over skillet seared chicken breasts. Spinach artichoke dip meets baked chicken! These juicy chicken breasts are smothered with a cheesy spinach and artichoke topping. It's the ultimate comfort food for those following a keto or low-carb lifestyle, and will be loved by everyone in the family regardless of diet!
Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken step by step
- Pre heat your oven at 350.
- Spray you cooking pan with spray so the chicken does not stick. I use parchment paper easy cleanup and I still spray that.
- This is the chicken I use.
- Place chicken on the pan and season them with all the dry seasonings..
- Then spread the spinach and artichoke dip on each piece of the chicken ( thin chicken breast).
- Now bake the chicken at 350 for 20 minutes..
- Then pull out the pan from the oven. Place one slice of the mozzarella cheese on each piece of the chicken and cook for (about) ten more minutes..
- Now if you decide to bread your chicken this is what I do. I dip the chicken in mayo then bread crumbs. I place the chicken on the non stick pan. The I sprinkle the dry seasonings on the chicken. I bake it for 15 minutes then pull out the pan and then put the spinach and artichoke dip on each piece of chicken. Bake it for 5 minutes pull it back out and put one slice of mozzarella cheese on each piece of chicken then bake for about 10 more minutes..
Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken is a creamy and indulgent chicken dish that is fast and easy, but still impressive enough for date night. Season chicken all over with salt, pepper, and oregano. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Place chicken in a greased baking dish, and cover evenly with artichoke mixture. This spinach artichoke chicken recipe has tender, golden chicken breasts smothered in a creamy spinach and artichoke sauce.