Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. In a bowl combine the mixed vegetables, chicken, cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts.
Chicken Pot Pie a la Jeremy and Jasmin "Very good comfort food! I used fresh carrots and sauteed them with the onion, and used frozen corn instead of canned." – Clara. With homemade gravy and a few shortcuts, you get big pot pie flavor. You can have Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken breast (about 3-4).
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 cup of Veggies of your choice (2 c is estimated).
- You need 3 packages of Tiny biscuits ( if using grands 2).
Top with second crust; seal edge and flute. Stir together soup, vegetables and flour. Top with second crust; seal edges and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Dice and cook chicken season with salt pepper garlic.
- Add soup to cooked chicken stir.
- Amount of veggies depends on what you choose.. I used 1 medium zucchini and 1 medium yellow squash for this one. I've used 1/2 c of frozen corn and about 1/2 c fresh green beans cut up… Add veggies at end before baking stir in after soup..
- Greased a casserole dish ( I used a 3qt one) add a biscuits to cover bottom add chicken veggie mix . Top with rest of biscuits….
- Bake 350 about 1 until brown, if used grands biscuits will take longer specially he bottom….
- Serve 6 with 1/2 c size.
Ready made pie crusts make this homestyle Chicken pot pie recipe super easy. This ultimate-comfort food-chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner. You can make it ahead and enjoy leftovers throughout the week. Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Stew. This easy, ingenious method makes delicious pot pie like a slow-simmered stew.