Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak.
You can have Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak
- You need 4 of petite sirloin steaks.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole or half and half cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinaigrette.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 2 cups of sliced fresh baby portobellos or any small mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak instructions
- Take steaks out of fridge and rub down with oil and dry spices and let sit at room temp for 30 before cooking..
- Heat cast iron skillet or fry pan to medium high heat and place two tablespoons of oil in pan. Place steaks in pan. I cook mine about 4 minutes per side because I love mine rare..
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of butter to melt over each steak after removing from pan and let rest for 10 min before serving..
- Using the same skillet add in remaining butter, sliced mushrooms, vinaigrette, minced garlic and cook until mushrooms are tender. About 5 minutes..
- Stir in cream and mozzarella and Parmesan and pour over steaks..