Fresh Tomato Bruschetta.
You can cook Fresh Tomato Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Tomato Bruschetta
- It’s 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 5 of plum tomatoes, seeded, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion, diced.
- You need 2 tbs of grated Parmesan cheese (optional).
- It’s 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 loaf of long baguette roll (bread).
Fresh Tomato Bruschetta step by step
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except the bread) and toss gently. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend..
- Pre-heat the broiler (low setting). Place oven rack about 6” from the top. If no low setting is available, place rack about 8” from the top..
- Cut bread at a slight angle into 1/2" to 3/4” slices and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle the top of each slice with olive oil and toast under low-heat broiler until lightly browned. Check at 1 minute intervals..
- Remove the sheet from the oven and top each slice with the tomato mixture that’s now near room temperature. Place the individual slices on a serving platter and serve promptly..