Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup. Instant Pot Tex-Mex Chicken and Black Bean Soup. This Healthy Chicken & Black Bean Tex Mex Soup being a real family favorite. It's packed with protein & fiber, making it low cal and healthy- as long as you exercise some portion control.
Use a fork or an immersion blender to break up about half the beans. Return chicken to the pot and stir to combine. This simplified scratch-made soup is a spicy (but not too spicy) step beyond basic chicken soup. You can have Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- It’s 1 can of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 16 ounce of frozen corn.
- You need 16 ounces of salsa.
- Prepare 16 ounces of vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- Prepare of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- You need of Sour Cream for topping.
Made with chili powder, cumin, green chiles, corn and tomatoes, there's plenty of flavor to go around. Add rice toward the end of cooking to keep the texture just right, and when it's good and hot, serve with crunchy tortilla chips and a helping of shredded Mexican cheese blend for a hearty. Tex-Mex Chicken Soup is chockful of flavor and a feast for the eyes as well with chunks of colorful tomato, black beans, corn, and cilantro. In a large stockpot, saute onion in oil until tender.
Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup step by step
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..
Stir the soup and chicken in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the cheese, stirring constantly, and continue to cook until the cheese is melted. Top the soup with the avocado-tomato mixture and serve immediately. Tex-Mex Black Bean and Chicken Wrap. This delicious Simple Cooking with Heart sandwich not only tastes amazing, but it's also a good way to get some veggies into your day.