Easy Italian Dressing Chicken. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. It comes out tender and delicious and we use the left over cooked dressing to "dip" the chicken, our seven year old granddaughter's favorite thing to do! Italian Dressing Chicken is juicy, tender, and embarrassingly easy to make.
Chicken cooked with Italian Dressing is ridiculously simple to make, but absolutely one of our family's favorite meals! Easy Italian Dressing Grilled Chicken Cook Eat Paleo. boneless chicken breasts, Italian dressing. Italian Dressing Chicken Gonna Want Seconds. You can have Easy Italian Dressing Chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Dressing Chicken
- It’s 4 of Boneless Chicken Breast cut into strips.
- You need of Italian dressing to Marinate.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Oil.
Italian Dressing Chicken Gonna Want Seconds. Easy Italian Dressing Grilled Chicken Breasts Cook Eat Paleo. boneless chicken breasts, Italian dressing. Easy grilled chicken with Italian dressing marinade is quick enough for a weeknight dinner. This classic Italian dressing grilled chicken recipe is a family favorite that just happens to be gluten-free and dairy-free.
Easy Italian Dressing Chicken instructions
- Clean & cut the chicken. Poke each chicken strip with a fork. That will help the marinade penatrate better. Even though I cut my chicken into strips, you can leave them whole..
- Place all the chicken in a bowl with a cover. Place in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hr max overnight. No need to cover the chicken with dressing especially if marinating overnight..
- Put some oil in a pan & fry till desired wellness. I like them a little brown..
This is a super easy, old school grilled chicken recipe. I remember having it as a kid using salad dressing out of a bottle for the Italian dressing chicken marinade. Add pasta & veggies for a quick midweek meal! I love a dish that is super simple to make but tastes like you slaved for hours in the kitchen! Italian Dressing Chicken is at the top of that list.