Three Cheese Chicken Roll-Up's. Salt and pepper the chicken breasts, add the cheese mixture, and roll 'em up. Sauté the garlic and spinach in oil until the spinach wilts. Add the ricotta, parmesan, salt, and pepper, and stir until heated.
Add the ricotta, parmesan, salt, and pepper, and stir until heated. Salt and pepper the chicken breasts, add the cheese mixture, and roll up. Remove them from the boiling water and let them cool. You can have Three Cheese Chicken Roll-Up's using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Three Cheese Chicken Roll-Up's
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 Clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 Cup of Spinich.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 2-3 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s of Bread Crumbs.
- It’s of Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare of Mozzarella Rounds.
- It’s of Fresh Parsley.
Once they have cooled, cut them into bite size pieces. In a shallow dish or bowl mix together bread crumbs and cheese. Dip one side of each breast into melted butter or margarine, then into crumb/cheese mixture. Place a dollop of cheese spread at one end of each chicken breast, on the side of the breast not dipped in the mixture.
Three Cheese Chicken Roll-Up's instructions
- Mix eggs together, set aside..
- Put bread crumbs in a bowl, set aside..
- Oil skillet and add garlic and spinach..
- Saute until spinach is cooked fully..
- Add Ricotta Cheese, Parmesan, salt and pepper and mix together..
- Cut chicken longways down the middle. This is a roll up, so we are making it long and skinny. I guess we could call it fillet. Fillet the chicken..
- Salt and Pepper both sides of chicken..
- Add mixture to the center of the fillet chicken..
- Roll chicken up with mix in the middle..
- Dip in Egg Mixture..
- Dip in Bread crumbs..
- Put on baking dish and bake at 450 for 25 Min..
- Add pasta sauce and mozzerella rounds to the top..
- Bake additional 5 min..
- Add fresh parsley to the top and ENJOY!.
Place a slice of ham and half slice of provolone cheese on each piece of chicken. Roll up from a short side and tuck in ends; secure with a toothpick. Place a slice of ham and cheese on each piece of chicken. Roll up from a short side and tuck in ends; secure with a toothpick. In a shallow bowl, mix crumbs, grated cheese and parsley.