You can have Zucchini Bread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It’s 1 medium of Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 100 ml of Vegetable oil.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Sift the cake flour, baking powder and cinnamon together. Grate the zucchini (with the peel still on) with a cheese grater..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat together with the sugar. Add the vegetable oil a little at a time whilst whisking until the mixture is smooth..
- Gently squeeze the moisture out of the zucchini and fold it into the cake mixture with a rubber spatula. Add in the powder ingredients and mix again..
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin or pound cake tin and bake for 50 minutes on the bottom shelf of an oven preheated to 180℃. (If the top of the cake looks as if it's about to burn during cooking, cover it with aluminium foil.).