Nacho casserole. Nachos + Beef + Cheese all together in this Beef Nacho Casserole? So I did something really crazy in this nacho casserole recipe and it involves these guys Nacho Casserole: Nacho Casserole made with layers of ground beef, tomatoes, tortilla chips and lots of cheese!! More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index.
But then I decided I wanted to eat my nachos with a fork. And then I thought about my Doritos chicken casserole that I'm. This flavorful casserole includes ground beef, cheese, tortilla chips, and a variety of seasonings. You can have Nacho casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (and/or about 2 potatoes chopped into small pieces).
- You need 2 c of salsa.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 3 c of tortilla chips, crushed.
- It’s 2 c of sour cream.
- You need to taste of Sliced black olives,.
- Prepare 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 2 c of shredded cheddar/jack cheese.
Nacho Chicken Casserole. "My fiance never tires of this cheesy Southwestern dish," notes Caroline Nielsen from Wausau, Wisconsin. Warning: This soup-based casserole may become a family favorite! Family and friends will think you're the latest celebrity chef. This is an easy dinner idea that everyone enjoys!
Nacho casserole step by step
- Preheat over to 350 degrees..
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook onion and ground beef (or potatoes) until browned. Add in salsa and cook until liquid is absorbed. Add black beans and heat through..
- Lightly grease and 9×13 baking dish. Speed crushed tortillas in dish evenly, then spoon beef and or potato mixture over chips. Spread sour cream over beef, then sprinkle olives and tomatoes over sour cream. Top with cheddar/jack cheese..
- Bake for 30 mins or hot and bubbly..
- Enjoy! 😊.
Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included. If you love nachos (who doesn't?), you are going to want to make this dairy-free and paleo nacho casserole. We all love this easy casserole! This tasty and simple Nacho Casserole is one of my husbands favorites!