Easy BBQ chicken pizza. Place chicken in the grill pan. The key to keeping the chicken moist and flavorful is mixing a few TBSP of BBQ sauce into the cubed chicken before topping the pizza. Otherwise, the edges tend to dry out while cooking.
Lightly brush one side of the pizza dough with half a tablespoon of olive oil. Notes on this easy BBQ chicken pizza: I used store-bought whole wheat pizza dough but regular white dough or homemade would be fine here too. The cookbook includes a recipe for homemade pizza dough as well. You can cook Easy BBQ chicken pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy BBQ chicken pizza
- You need 1 of Pizza crust.
- Prepare 2 cans of chicken breast.
- You need 1 bottle of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need of Sea salt.
- It’s of Chili powder.
- It’s of Red crushed peppers.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cheese of your choice.
I used store-bought BBQ sauce, but homemade would be great too. Pick up a rotisserie chicken to make this a super quick recipe. Easy homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza is the perfect easy weeknight meal or dinner recipe! Save Recipe Leave a Review Print Recipe.
Easy BBQ chicken pizza instructions
- 2 cans of premium breast chicken and 1 whole bottle of any kind of bbq sauce..
- I took these spices and mixed it in a bowl with the chicken and bbq sauce..
- Chop up a red onion (in small pieces) and mix in the bowl of chicken and bbq sauce..
- Pour the rest of the bbq sauce on the crust and then take your bbq chicken mix and pour all over the crust. I added a little more red onion after I got it all put on. After that, have your oven pre-heated to 350°F let bake for around 20-25 minutes..
- Cut and enjoy!!.
This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Are you a pizza lover like me? We make homemade pizza almost every weekend and love to make different variations. This BBQ chicken version is a favorite, along with garlic ranch chicken pizza. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.