Easy Chicken Pesto Pasta. Easy and delicious bowtie pasta with chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto sauce. Using homemade pesto will taste even better, but it adds to prep time. This easy chicken with pesto pasta recipe can be made fast!
The easiest Chicken Pesto Pasta made with a lemony green pesto made with fresh herbs, cheese and garlic and grilled chicken breasts. Toss with your favorite short noodles for a super quick and delicious weeknight meal! I love using my big cast iron pot for this Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta Recipe. You can cook Easy Chicken Pesto Pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Prepare 225 g of Pasta (choice of your own) cooked.
- You need 1 head of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken breast sliced.
- It’s of extra oil for basting chicken.
Look at how easy this recipe is: Melt some butter and olive oil in a big cast iron pot. Season the chicken pieces and sear until golden brown. Add in cream, pesto, parmesan cheese and chicken broth. Heat for a few minutes, until reduced a little bit.
Easy Chicken Pesto Pasta step by step
- Set aside cooked pasta. Make pesto sauce. Mine is homemade. Mix fresh basil, grind garlic and peanut. Add olive oil salt and pepper. Blend together..
- Marinate chicken breast with salt and pepper. Add oil then grill chicken. Set aside..
- In a pan, put olive oil, saute' garlic then add pesto sauce simmer a bit then put the pasta and chicken. Mix evenly add lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste. Voila!!.
- Top with fried garlic and parmesan cheese..
Creamy chicken and broccoli pasta with the addition of pesto takes this humble dish to a whole new level. When I think comfort food the first thing that pops in mind is pasta. Once the broth comes to a full boil, give the pasta a quick stir, replace the lid, and turn the heat down to medium-low. Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet directions.