Easy chicken fajitas. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat. Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp peppers, and sweet onions tossed in an easy homemade seasoning and piled high in tortillas.
Simply pan-fry peppers and onions, then saute some chicken, mix and serve! I make chicken recipes fairly often for my family, so I'm always on the lookout for ways to make chicken a bit more interesting. Chicken breasts, salsa, black beans, corn, and taco seasoning are all you need to make this easy chicken fajita recipe in your slow cooker. You can have Easy chicken fajitas using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken fajitas
- Prepare 4 tbs of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic and ginger powder or garlic and ginger paste.
- You need of Salt to your liking for veggies and chicken.
- It’s of Black pepper for both chicken and veggies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Plain Yogurt or cream.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips.
- It’s 1 of medium sweet red, green, and yellow peppers, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, cut into strips.
- It’s of flour tortillas, warmed.
- Prepare of Topping like sour cream, salsa, lemon, etc.
Chicken fajitas with garlic, onion, and lime are a quick and easy weeknight meal that everyone will love! Make chicken fajitas a go-to weeknight dish. This easy recipe comes from eight-year-old Dani Shaub, who loves making these juicy chicken fajitas. She based the recipe on the ingredient list from a packet of fajita seasoning and likes that it.
Easy chicken fajitas step by step
- In a large bowl, marinate your chicken with oil (half the oil), lemon juice and the seasonings to the chicken. refrigerate your chicken for a few hours.(optional, but its better if you refrigerate the chicken. it adds more flavore to it).
- In a nonstick skillet, saute peppers and onions in oil cook until tender add a little salt and pepper then remove..
- In the same skillet, add some oil then put in your chicken. cook the chicken over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until its no longer pink. Put in the veggie mixture to the pan (taste (season to your liking), wait for a few minutes then remove..
- Fill the center of tortillas and fold, you can serve with cheese, salsa, sour cream, taco sauce, and guacamole (optional) ENJOY!! Note: make sure to taste before you serve,add or reduce seasonings as much as you want..
Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Marinated chicken breast sautéed with peppers and onions. I marinade the chicken in a mixture of spices, lime juice and oil. The marinade creates a blackening for the chicken. Looking to update your classic chicken fajita recipe?