You can cook Prosciutto Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prosciutto Bruschetta
- Prepare 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 package of prosciutto (6 oz.).
- Prepare 1 of large tomato, diced.
- It’s 1 loaf of crusty French bread.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need to taste of Italian seasoning, basil and oregeno.
Prosciutto Bruschetta instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Slice the loaf of French bread in half, lengthwise. Set both halves onto a foil lined baking ban. Set aside..
- In a small skillet, heat the oil on medium heat and once oil is warm, add the garlic. Cook for about 2 or so minutes, until garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and use a pastry brush to spread the oil and garlic all over the bread halves. If you need to, use a spoon to get all the garlic onto the bread as well..
- In the same skillet, pan fry the prosciutto, for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly. Dice up the tomato and sprinkle it evenly over the bread halves along with the seasonings. Then roughly chop the prosciutto and spread the pieces evenly over the top..
- Sprinkle both of the cheeses evenly over the loaves, about 1/4 cup per loaf of each. Bake for 5 or so minutes, just until the cheese has melted and the bread has crisped up a bit. Slice into individual pieces to serve..
- Refrigerate any leftovers. To reheat, wrap the amount you want to reheat in foil and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, or until heated..