Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread.
You can cook Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread
- Prepare of note:.
- Prepare of All ingredients need to be room temperature.
- Prepare of Ripe bananas are sweet, so you can use 1/4 cup of sugars.
- You need of If you prefer. Mash bananas as smooth or chunky as you like.
- Prepare of wet ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 cups of super ripe bananas. Darker the better.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 stick of real butter, softened.
- You need 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- You need of dry ingredients:.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecan. Optional.
- Prepare of Directions:.
Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour your loaf pan and set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl..
- Add eggs, lemon juice, mashed bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix to combine well..
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix to combine well..
- Slowly add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.. Fold lightly until flour is incorporated..
- Fold in nuts if using..
- Be gentle and do not over mix or bread will get dry from over working it..
- Pour into prepared loaf pan..
- Bake loaf for 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes, depending on oven..
- Test center with skewer or chopstick to see if it comes out clean after an hour..
- If it is getting too brown before center is done, lay a sheet of aluminum foil over top..
- Bake until golden brown and center is cooked..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes, then turn out onto cooling rack to finish cooling..
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep moist. The banana flavor intensifies the next day. Just keeps getting better..
- I love mine warm with butter but great room temp and by itself also with tea or coffee 💗.