Easy chicken stuffing bake. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Quick and Easy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole. Chicken and noodles are baked with a layer of buttery stuffing creating a comforting weeknight casserole that will please the entire family.
When it comes to comfort food, I'm a sucker for Southern classics like Chicken and Dumplings, Meatloaf, and of course this Easy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole. And the apple must not fall far from the tree, because all of those meals just so happen to be my two boys' favorites as well. This easy Chicken and Stuffing bake is one of our go-to weeknight dinners. You can have Easy chicken stuffing bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy chicken stuffing bake
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breast sliced open.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (I used cheddar).
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbs of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of onion powder.
- It’s 1 box of stuffing (I used stove top.
For a Chicken Stuffing Casserole in the Crock Pot, try this recipe. For a Chicken Stuffing Casserole that uses cooked chicken (or turkey), try this recipe. You can substitute with Cornbread Stuffing mix instead of the Herb Seasoned Stuffing mix. You can substitute with an equal amount of dry Stove Top Stuffing mix.
Easy chicken stuffing bake step by step
- First slice chicken breast open than season to taste I used garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Next moist stuffing with instructions on box without cooking and mix in a bowl.
- In a 13×9 casserole dish place chicken breast on the bottom of the dish layer with cheese.
- Than you will take the moist stuffing and cover on top set your oven to 400 degrees and cook covered for 30 minutes and uncovered for 15 minutes or until chicken is done and stuffing is browned. pair with a veggie and enjoy 👌🏾.
Chicken Stuffing Casserole is totally fuss-free and quick to make with mainly pantry ingredients! A short cut base with chicken and veggies is topped with stuffing and baked until bubbly. Arrange chicken on each side of stuffing and sprinkle with paprika. The casserole never appeared but I had this box of stuffing and knew I could use it with the chicken breasts I already had out. Yes, boxed stuffing is not homemade stuffing.