Easy orange chicken Stirfry. This Orange Chicken Stir-Fry recipe is healthy, easy to make, and bursting with bright citrusy flavor. Stir-fry recipes are one of my absolute favorite meals to make on busy weeknights. Chicken breast meat stir fried with orange juice and zest, soy sauce, garlic and brown sugar, topped with bean sprouts and served over crispy chow mein noodles.
The most incredible Orange Chicken Stir Fry with pan seared, bite-sized chicken, red bell peppers, onion and a delicious sweet and savory sauce served over rice. So easy and one of my favorite recipes from the Express Lane Cooking cookbook from Shawn Syphus! When it comes to quick and easy weeknight dinners, and I mean, Stir fry dinners are where it's at. You can cook Easy orange chicken Stirfry using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy orange chicken Stirfry
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Chinese style Stirfry blend.
- You need of Orange sauce.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cup brown rice.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of butter.
This Easy Orange Chicken Stir Fry recipe is made with lean chicken breast, bell peppers, onions, and a sweet and spicy orange sauce. Better than takeout, this makes for a perfect weeknight dinner recipe. Heat oil in a skillet or wok over medium heat; add chicken, sprinkle with garlic salt. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, soy sauce, cornstarch and ground ginger.
Easy orange chicken Stirfry step by step
- Cook 1 1/2 cup of rice (follow the directions on the box or bag).
- Dice chicken.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl. Dredge chicken in flour mix (lightly cover chicken flour mix).
- Add 2 Tablespoons of butter to a pan on medium heat. Cook all of your chicken, then set it to the side..
- Cook stir fry blend with 12oz of orange sauce.
- Mix chicken and stir fry mix then serve over or next to rice..
Remove from pan and set aside. Remove ingredients from pan and set aside. Add orange juice, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Honey Chicken Stir-Fry I'm a new mom, and my schedule is very dependent upon our young son, so I like meals that can be ready in as little time as possible.