Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce. Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce This is a great appetizer, the taste of the hot popcorn chicken blends well with the cold sauce. This is the shallow frying version, sometimes I do crave for fried goodness. The ranch may be the kids' favorite, but this sauce might be the parent's favorite!
These Volaille Cakes And Remoulade Sauce are the poultry version of a decapod cake. They're more fewer dear to head, filled with course artificer peppers, clean seasoner and vegetable onion with vindicatory the far turn of seasonings. The equilibrize of flavors, along with the tender panko. You can have Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce
- It’s of popcorn chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli pepper.
- It’s 3 cups of crushed cornflakes.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare of oil for deep frying.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Ramoulade sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
These Chicken Cakes And Remoulade Sauce are the poultry version of a crab cake. They're much less expensive to make, filled with sweet bell peppers, fresh garlic and green onion with just the right amount of seasonings. The balance of flavors, along with the crispy panko coating makes them a budget friendly entree that's a real family pleaser. This post and chicken po'boy recipe were sponsored by Perdue.
Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce instructions
- In a medium saucepan heat oil for deep frying for 5minutes.
- Wash chicken breast and cut into bite sizes. In a medium bowl add chopped chicken breast, paprika, rosemary, garlic powder, chilli powder, black pepper and salt to taste and combine, add cornstarch and combine. leave for 2 minutes.
- Combine all the ramoulade sauce ingredients and refrigerate..
- In a medium bowl whisk both eggs and set aside. In another medium bowl crumble cornflakes and set aside.
- Test the oil with a peice of chicken breast, if too hot lower flame to medium low.
- Dip all the chicken breast into the egg and mix..
- Then add in into the crumbled cornflakes and mix until all sides are covered.
- Place all the covered chicken breast into to oil to fry until golden brown then removed.
- Serve with ramoulade sauce.
Perdue provided me with free product and compensation in exchange for an original recipe. All comments, thoughts and reviews are my own. This crispy, fried chicken Po'boy recipe with homemade remoulade sauce is perfect for everything from Game Day to Poker Night! For a weeknight meal, this Remoulade sauce also goes well with any fried seafood like this classic Southern Fried Cat Fish dipped in buttermilk and breaded in spicy seasoned cornmeal and fried to perfection. Just few simple ingredients and it goes a long way.