Easy Taco Bake. This quick and easy taco bake will satisfy even the most picky eaters. You can modify it to add things you love. It's yummy and so easy to make!
In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the salsa, mayonnaise and chili powder. Combine ground beef, taco seasonings, tortillas and shredded cheddar cheese for this Easy Taco Bake, that's it! You can cook Easy Taco Bake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Bake
- It’s 32 oz of Mexican shredded cheese.
- You need 5 lbs of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 cans of Rotel.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 cans of refried beans.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- It’s 40 of stand up taco shells.
Get this Easy Taco Bake in the oven pronto! Stir beans and olives into beef mixture. Cook until thoroughly heated and bubbly. Unroll dough over filling; sprinkle crushed corn chips over top.
Easy Taco Bake step by step
- Cut chicken into fajita strips.
- Place chicken in skillet and brown.
- Add taco seasoning and water and let simmer.
- Place taco shells in large pan.
- Open and drain Rotel.
- Chop up onion.
- Cook onions and Rotel together until moisture is gone.
- Open refried beans and put in ziplock bag. Cut corner off and squeeze out a line in each taco shell.
- Add onions and Rotel to shells.
- Drain chicken and add to shells.
- Cover taco shells with cheese and bake 400 for 15 min until cheese is melted.
This Easy Taco Bake is a pasta dish that tastes just like a taco! It's a Mexican meets Italian easy dinner that can easily be made ahead of time and freezes great. Also a good way to use leftover taco meat. Easy Taco Casserole Haiku: "Totally easy. The whole family will enjoy this taco casserole consisting of ground beef, tomatoes and sour cream, then seasoned with taco seasoning.