Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Put one tablespoon of paprika, parsley and Season All in one container and one tablespoon of paprika, parsley and Season All in the other container. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper.
It's time for homemade chicken fettuccine alfredo! We love this cheesy creamy garlic pasta! A big bowl of this amazing comfort food will fuel and soul and make the bellies happy. You can have Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prepare of Chicken and sauce ———.
- You need 1-1/2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 16 ounces of jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of pasta——.
- It’s 1 pound of Fettuccine noodles.
- Prepare 3 quarts of salty water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
Kids absolutely love this recipe too and it's obviously a family favorite. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. A big pot of creamy fettuccine—enough to serve the whole family—made for a smidgen of the price of one plate? Consider this recipe your new weeknight favorite.
Simple Fried Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Bring the water to boil add salt, and olive oil. Add the pasta and cook per instructions on box..
- Dice the chicken, add garlic, salt, flour, and pepper it…
- Pan fry in as needed oil to fry.
- When chicken is done move to paper towels..
- Add chicken to the pasta.
- Add parsley, and Alfredo sauce. Warm then add the pasta.
- Let the pasta warm in the sauce. Mix well but don't break the pasta..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. This Chicken Alfredo recipe is perfect for a tasty homemade and easy weeknight meal. Made with creamy fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan, this traditional Italian pasta dish is simple and quick to make. Bring a large pot of water to a bowl. This easy chicken Alfredo pasta hits all the marks!