CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies. Great recipe for CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies. They're so healthy, crispy and good with a cup of coffee. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These banana oatmeal cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside and taste just What you'll need to make Banana Oatmeal Cookies.
The answer is that this is not an ordinary Oatmeal Cookie, because it. Cookie stays moist and doesn't spread while baking. I needed to use up some old bananas and these cookies were perfect! You can have CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies
- It’s 2 cups of quick oats.
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Cocoa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil and dried red grapes.
- You need 1/2 of wheat flour.
I added some walnuts in addition to the. These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare. With only two base ingredients and a variety of ways to customise, you can make a version to suit every family member! Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with rice crispy cereal.
CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies instructions
- Peel the bananas and mash them in a bowl..
- Add melted butter and Olive oil and stir.
- Add two cups of quick oats, cocoa, dried grapes and brown sugar.
- Mix well and add, wheat flour bit by bit until it forms a thick consistency..
- Divide them into balls, make them flat and bake for 30.
- Take them out, and serve.
You will love the crispy surprise! These cookies are fun to make and fun to eat! I am always on the lookout for new cookie recipes. Awhile ago, I saw a couple of cookie recipes that used crisped rice cereal. Banana oatmeal cookies are one of my all-time favorite treats.