Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Great recipe for Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka. Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka step by step.
As soon as butter is melted add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to preference. To pasta, add in the vodka and alfredo sauces. You can have Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast – cut to 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbs of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 jar of vodka sauce (I used Bertolli).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Shredded mozzerella.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Add in parmesan cheese and cooked chicken. Penne alla Vodka with Chicken and Broccoli. Stir steamed broccoli or roasted broccoli into the pasta at the end. Penne alla Vodka with Chicken and Spinach.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add penne. Cook for 8 minutes. Drain when done and set aside..
- While pasta cooks heat a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil. As soon as butter is melted add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to preference. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through..
- Add vodka sauce and parmesan cheese to chicken in skillet. Stir to combine. Add penne. Gently stir to coat..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with half the mozzerella. Repeat layers. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly..
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve with a side salad and/or garlic bread, and enjoy!.
Stir in a few handfuls of chopped spinach leaves just before serving, allowing the heat of the pasta to wilt the leaves. Penne alla Vodka with Chicken and Shrimp. Combine the cauliflower, vodka sauce, heavy whipping cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, kosher salt, and black pepper in a large bowl and toss to coat well. Add the tomato puree, tomato paste, cream and vodka. Once the sauce has thickened, stir in the chicken.