Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas. Chicken Recipes Find recipes for fried chicken, chicken breast, grilled chicken, chicken wings, and more! Get dinner on the table with delicious, easy-to-prepare chicken recipes from Food Network, including grilled, baked and roast chicken. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus).
This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta. Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers. You can have Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas
- Prepare 4 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of melted butter – divided.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked chicken breast – 1/4 inch cubes.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can black beans – drained & rinsed.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Cheddar Jack cheese.
- Prepare 4 slices of American cheese.
- It’s of For the quesadilla sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chunky salsa (any heat).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne (optional).
Choose your KFC chicken: original recipe, extra crispy, Kentucky grilled chicken, extra crispy tenders, hot wings and popcorn nuggets. Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night. This is the best chicken potpie recipe to have on hand when company comes over. —Karen Johnson, Bakersfield, California Chicken Tetrazzini combines cooked vermicelli, chicken, and mushrooms with a rich sherry-Parmesan cheese sauce. The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden.
Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas step by step
- Mix all ingredients for the quesadilla sauce in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Heat a large (12") skillet over medium heat. Add oil, chicken, and black beans. Sprinkle with 1/8 tsp each cumin and chili powder. Stir to combine. Cook until heated through stirring frequently. About 5 minutes. Set chicken mixture aside. Wipe skillet clean. Return to heat..
- Brush one side of one flour tortilla with 1/4 of the melted butter. Place in skillet buttered side down..
- Sprinkle half cup of shredded cheese over one half of the tortilla. Tear one slice American cheese into pieces, scatter over shredded cheese..
- Top cheese with 1/4 of the chicken mixture. Spread 1/4 of the quesadilla sauce on the other half of the tortilla..
- Cook open-faced until cheese is mostly melted. Carefully fold sauce half of tortilla over chicken/cheese half. Press together with spatula. Continue cooking 2 minutes..
- Carefully flip quesadilla. Cook 2 minutes more on second side. Repeat process with remaining quesadillas..
- Keep finished quesadillas warm while cooking the others by placing on a cookie sheet in a 200°F oven. Cut and serve alone or with additional toppings..
This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken. Chicken breast pieces make piccata, marsala, and schnitzel easy to cook. Get your current public IP address Chicken cutlets in a light, Parm-infused batter, simmered in a lemony, chickeny cream sauce is a perfect weekend feast, especially when paired with a crisp arugula salad or lightly steamed. French Onion Chicken Macaroni and Cheese is all the flavor of French Onion Soup with cheesy noodles and chicken. Try my French Onion Deviled Eggs (yes, really!) for another recipe with a French Onion taste.