Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. This simple and tasty Cranberry Chicken Salad is a great fridge staple for a quick, protein-filled snack or sandwich filling. Keyword chicken salad, cranberry chicken salad.
Homemade Cranberry Chicken Salad recipe is better than anything you can buy from the deli! I am always looking for new lunch ideas. I get tired of eating the usual salad or sandwiches with deli meat. You can have Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2 of small boneless skinless chicken breasts – fully cooked,chopped.
- It’s 2 of hardboiled eggs – chopped.
- You need 1/2 of small onion – finely chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbs of dijon mustard.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
The other day I decided I would make one of my childhood favorites — chicken salad sandwiches. My twin girls aren't very picky so I figured I would make. It's high in protein and gluten free too. Made with yogurt, dijon mustard, herbs, and fresh lemon then tossed with pecans and cranberries.
Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad instructions
- Place chicken, onion, cranberries, mayonnaise, and dijon in a medium bowl. Stir to combine until well blended. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Gently fold in chopped hard boiled eggs. Cover. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Enjoy!.
- Note: I chopped my chicken down to a little bigger than 1/4 inch pieces, and my onion to about 1/8 inch pieces. Eggs were about the same size as the chicken..
Looking for a more traditional chicken salad recipe? Try my easiest ever chicken salad. This easy cranberry chicken salad recipe is filled with sweet cranberries, crunchy celery and toasted pine nuts – swap pecans or almonds if that's what you have. It can be served on a croissant or bread for a sandwich, or on apple slices for a low carb option. When cool enough to handle, cut chicken into cubes.