Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans. Menu for Mike's Deli provided by Allmenus.com. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes.
Philly is a sports-watching, beer-drinking, wing-eating kind of town. Chicken wings of all stripes — buffalo, hot, rotisserie, barbecued, fried, Korean, even vegan — are easy to find throughout the city. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; spread over buns. You can cook Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans
- Prepare of ● For The EZ BBQ Chicken Hoagies [julianne all onions & peppers].
- You need 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [2 pounds – 1" cubed].
- You need 1/2 of LG Vidalia Onion [reserve half for baked beans].
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Red Onion [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- You need 1/2 of LG Green Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- It’s 1/2 of LG Red Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Orange Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- You need 1/2 of LG Yellow Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Prepare 1 of LG Jalapeno Pepper [deseeded – minced].
- You need 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- You need 1 of LG Bottle Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 of Disposable Pan [for easy clean up].
- It’s of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- You need 2 Cans of Bush's BBQ Homestyle Baked Beans.
- It’s of All Reserved Chopped Onions & Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of ● For The Additions.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh LG Hogie Rolls [use smaller rolls for sliders].
- It’s 4 of Thin Sliced Claussins Dill Pickles.
- Prepare 1 of Disposable Pan [for easy clean up].
From Chick-fil-A's creamy chicken salad sandwich to Potbelly's hearty meatball sub, here's your guide to our best copycat recipes. Whether you crave Cracker Barrel's Chicken BLT or the honey-mustard salmon 'wich at Maggiano's Little Italy, we've got you covered. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and peppers and season with salt and pepper.
Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans instructions
- Julianne half of your bell peppers and onions for chicken. Chop the other half for your baked beans..
- 2 pounds chicken breasts pictured. Trim any fat..
- Chop your chicken into 1" cubes. Add your vegetables to your chicken in a disposable pan. Add enough Sweet Baby Rays to fully coat all chicken and vegetables. Cover tightly with tin foil..
- One of the better BBQ sauces out there but, feel free to use your favorite brand..
- For the baked beans. Chop your vegetables..
- Mix chopped vegetables with your baked beans..
- Preheat oven to 350° Bake chicken covered and beans uncovered for 40 minutes. Stir beans once while baking..
- Serve hot. Enjoy your easy BBQ baked beans!.
- Add your chicken and vegetables to your fresh Hoagie rolls. Add additional BBQ sauce as well. Also, add your pickles. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. We ate through the Jersey Mike's menu to find out what the best sandwiches are, and reviewed Jersey Mike's menu, along with its decor, history and strategy. Served hot, this chicken salad tastes like a sandwich version of chicken pot pie. The creamed chicken can be covered and refrigerated for a make-ahead meal. Reheat it over medium heat, partially covered.