Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Broccoli and rice casserole tops my family's comfort food list, but when we need something fast, this is the stuff. Chicken and veggie orzo cooked on the stovetop speeds everything up. —Mary Shivers, Ada, Oklahoma Easy Chicken and Broccoli Easy Chicken and Broccoli.
Arrange broccoli and chicken in a casserole dish. Combine soup and milk; pour over broccoli and chicken. Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle over cheese layer. You can have Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast (or what u like, canned white meat if u must).
- Prepare 1 cup of instant white rice(precook) or 1 bag ready rice (90 sec.).
- It’s 1 bag of brocc.florets *substi: (French cut green beans *drain).
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo or 2 tbs (op) sour cream if u no like mayo 😕.
- You need 2 cans of low fat cream o chicken.
- It’s 2 cans of low fat cream o mushroom subst:cream of potato.
- It’s 1 of small sweet onion (diced & par – cook).
- You need 1 tbs of CCL.
- It’s of Spray Pam.
- Prepare 1 of large or jumbo egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
This Dump-and-Bake Chicken Broccoli Casserole with stuffing on top is an entire easy dinner that bakes in one dish — no prep required. Even the noodles and the chicken cook together in the same pan, making this recipe the answer to your busy weeknight prayers! Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, saute chicken in oil until lightly browned.
Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole instructions
- Precook chic chic until it shreds easily add a knorr bouillon cube while it cooks if u have it for Flava👅 when done shred set aside.
- Precook rice – set aside.
- Precook broccoli & onion set aside.
- In a large bowl mix mayo,cream soups,Ccl(country crock light), season to taste (I personally use Greek seasoning, kosher salt, & black pepper).
- Now add to mixture broccoli,onion, rice, shredded chicken fold in real good.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Ok now to mixture add cheese – mix.
- Now whisk egg on the side in a small bowl (one – two eggs depends on size of egg) one -two eggs per casserole, after u are done add to other ingredients blend well.
- Grease pan w/ Pam (cooking spray) or butter CCL.
- Add the bowl of ingredients to greases pan put in oven cook for approx 30-45 min (based on your oven) watch for sides to pull from pan & center done (egg is in it that's the main thing your awaiting to finish).
- You can add more cheese or mix it up how u want maybe even add a ritz topping, crispy onion topping or seasoned panko topping The MAIN thing is "Make it your OWN" good eating my friends 🍴.
Chinese restaurants almost always use chicken breast for chicken and broccoli because most Americans prefer white meat. However, if you prefer dark meat, you can use chicken thighs to make a delicious homemade dark meat chicken broccoli with brown sauce. Chicken thighs have a higher fat content and are harder to overcook. This recipe was delicious and extremely easy! If you're in a hurry, this is the casserole for you.