Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken for 2. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. This kid-friendly, Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken is crunchy on the outside and succulent on the inside. It is a flavorful and elegant dish that everyone will enjoy!
This dish makes a perfect addition to a salad. This easy parmesan crusted chicken recipe uses many items that are typically found in your pantry. Any kind of herb-crusted chicken transforms a normal chicken dinner into fancy in this house. You can cook Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken for 2 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken for 2
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 tbs of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbs of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbs of Panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
We have chicken dinner burnout often here thanks to me serving up the same chicken dinners over and over. Timesaving Tip: Try making this dish with thin-cut boneless skinless chicken breasts! Place chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag and use a meat mallet or rolling pin to tenderize the chicken breasts. To avoid piercing the bag, use the smooth side of the meat mallet.
Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken for 2 instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly salt and pepper chicken breasts on all sides. Place on small baking sheet..
- In a small bowl mix together all other ingredients EXCEPT the panko..
- Spread half of mayonnaise mixture evenly over the top of each chicken breast. Sprinkle 1 tbs Panko over each breast. Gently press into mayo layer..
- Place in oven. Bake 20 minutes or until tops are golden and internal temp is 170°F. Remove from oven. Let rest 5 minutes. Slice to serve. Enjoy..
Remove the chicken from the pan and allow to drain on paper towel before serving with lemon wedges and extra Parmesan (optional). Parmesan Crusted Chicken is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner repertoire! Chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and pan fried until crispy. This tasty chicken is the perfect easy dinner to serve on busy weeknights. Kids love it and so do the adults.