Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake. Watch our video for a One-Pan Chicken and Potato Bake to find out exactly how easy it is! This one pan baked chicken and potatoes is a great midweek meal to add to your rotation. No marinate, no fancy ingredients, it's a one pan, simple meal that is ready in an hour.
Leg quarters are so flavorful and when you bake them, the skin becomes golden and crispy. Keeping the bone in the chicken when cooking, helps to keep the chicken wonderfully succulent. The chicken breasts, potatoes and vegetables are seasoned with zesty Italian spices and baked in a single dish for a simple, flavorful and hearty meal that suits your busy schedule. You can cook Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake
- You need 4-6 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half.
- You need 2 cans of cut green beans drained.
- You need 3 pound of bag small red potatoes, cut in half or fourth.
- You need 1 of large white onion sliced.
- It’s 2 packets of Italian dressing seasoning.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter melted.
How to Make This Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe. Add olive oil to the potato mixture and season with paprika, salt, and pepper; toss to coat and set aside. Arrange on one half of a large rimmed baking sheet. Arrange potatoes and carrots in a single layer on the other half of the pan.
Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 360.
- Prepare large baking pan, spray with non stick pam..
- Use one packet of Italian dressing seasoning as a dry rub on the breast..
- Put the cut seasoned chicken in the greased pan long way down center..
- Put drained green beans on one side of the chicken in pan as seen in pic..
- Put cut potatoes on other side of chicken in pan as seen in pic..
- Add sliced onion over potatoes and chicken..
- Sprinkle other Italian seasoning package over entire pan.
- Drizzle melted butter over entire pan.
- Cover pan with foil..
- Bake at 360 for 1:10.
- Serve and enjoy!.
One Pan Chicken and Potatoes recipe is a simple, easy and delicious dinner idea that can be thrown together in minutes. Just toss chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in the baking dish with seasoning & bake! Chicken thighs are not the only meat you can make this one pan chicken and potato bake with. Very easy and quick to make! You can use whatever chicken you have (i.e. breasts, thighs, etc) Add as many cut potatoes and carrots as you need to feed your family.