Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now! As written, this soup is medium-spicy.
Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to! It's packed with flavor from fire roasted tomatoes, green chiles, taco seasoning and chicken broth. We love our slow-cooker recipes because you have the flexibility to. You can cook Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- It’s 1 cup of mild salsa.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- It’s 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- You need 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of Optional toppings:.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of grated cheese.
- Prepare of avocado.
- It’s of green onion.
- You need of tortilla chips.
How to make Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup: Place frozen chicken in the crock pot. Dump everything else in the crockpot on top. Place shredded chicken back in slow cooker and stir. This easy slow cooker soup combines chicken, green chiles, and tomatoes with peppers and onions in a creamy, mushroom soup-based sauce.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup instructions
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
Add taco seasoning and stir to blend. Lay chicken breast on top of the mixture pressing down slightly until just covereed by the other ingredients. This Slow Cooker Taco Soup recipe was one of my grandma's favorite easy dinners, and she used to make it all the time. The broth is flavored with ranch dressing and taco mix, and combined with tomatoes, black beans, and corn, so it has a Tex-Mex flavor. Chicken Taco Soup is a quick and easy soup for a cold night!