Chicken and Bean Quesadilla. Angelic Bakehouse Baked Goods are the perfect match of wholesome and awesome. Wipe out skillet with paper towels. In medium bowl, mix chicken, bell pepper, green onions, beans and rice.
Distribute cooked chicken and onion over beans, and sprinkle with cheese. Top with the other tortillas and cook quesadillas over med-high heat until golden brown, flipping once. You can use vegetable oil or cooking spray when cooking quesadillas. You can have Chicken and Bean Quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Bean Quesadilla
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken breast diced.
- It’s 1 cup of diced red onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms.
- It’s 16 of small corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- You need Packet of fiesta ranch dry mix.
- It’s 2 cups of greek yogurt.
In a large skillet, combine the beans, tomatoes, chicken and onion powder. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses. Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture over four tortillas. Layer with chicken mixture and remaining cheese mixture.
Chicken and Bean Quesadilla instructions
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and sauté beans(drained and rinsed), onion, mushroom, cumin, and chicken for 5-6 min or until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove from pan and set aside..
- Spray pan again, place 1 tortilla in pan, put 2 tbsp of cheese on tortilla, then 1/2 cup of chicken mixture. Place another tortilla on top, cook for 2 min on both sides..
- Repeat for 7 more quesadillas..
- Cut into quarters..
- Mix the ranch packet and yogurt and spoon over quesadillas. Serve hot. (Taco sauce, salsa, or chipolte sauce are all good substitutes for the spicy ranch).
- This recipe is great with my Mexican Shredded Chicken recipe in it..
Chicken and Bean Quesadillas are one of those great family dinners that kids and adults both love! It's a great way to get kids to eat beans as well – just hide them in melty cheese! Quesadillas also make a great snack whilst entertaining or watching sport, and they look pretty cool all piled up on a board served with the creamy chipotle. While skillet heats, start assembling your quesadillas. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water.