Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one>. Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> step by step. In a pan, heat oil on medium heat, fry the onions with split green chilies until slightly golden brown. As it happens, one of the hottest cuisines on the planet.
Andhra chicken fry recipe – A dry chicken recipe popularly known as kodi vepudu or chicken vepudu in Andhra restaurants. The first one is a stir fry and the other deep fry. The first one is quite a common dish that is prepared in most Andhra homes. You can have Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one>
- It’s 4 of chicken breast, cut into medium to small pieces.
- It’s 2 of medium size onions, sliced finely.
- You need 2-3 of green chillies, according to ur spice level.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 springs of Of curry leaves.
- It’s of marination:.
- Prepare 1 of lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chili powder: depending upon ur spice level, less/more.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala powder, store bought.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Salt.
There could be many variations of preparing this dish based on the region. It's time to deep fry cooked chicken. Basically the chicken pieces should immerse in the oil. Deep fry cooked chicken over medium high heat till it crisps out on the top and there is hardly any water content.
Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> instructions
- Marinate the chicken with the above mentioned marination section spices for about 1-2hrs..
- In a pan, heat oil on medium heat, fry the onions with split green chilies until slightly golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and dry for another 2 mins..
- Add the marinated chicken to the pan and mix well on high heat..
- Keep cooking and mixing once a 5 mins until the water is evaporated for the chicken.
- Once the chicken is well cooked an dthe onions are browned, add the curry leaves.
- Mix well and cook for another 2-3mins and turn off the heat..
- Bon appetite. Goes well with plain rice and slice of lime on the side. Or even as an appetizer..
Step by step process of a Simple but flavourful South Indian spicy chicken fry with a tinge of ginger, garlic & chilli. This super addictive spicy chicken dish prepared with basic ingredients like ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder and a few basic spices from your pantry. How to make Kodi kura Chicken fry biryani recipe – one of the unique & delicious biryani made in andhra restaurant style. Hot & spicy tender chicken is layered in a unique flavored dum cooked biryani. To make this special biryani, chicken fry or vepudu is prepared separately and then layered with already dum cooked plain but spicy biryani.