Easy chicken & rice. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Win the race against the dinner clock with these super-quick and easy chicken recipes. Combine ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, and pepper; mix well.
Quick to prep and easy to make, these are the no-fail chicken recipes you can rely on. This chicken tamale casserole is a quick and easy swap for more traditional tamales—but just as delicious! "I came up with this Mexican dish to satisfy my cravings for the tamales I had at Mexican restaurants when I was growing up in Houston. Made with spices and herbs from your pantry, this easy chicken seasoning creates juicy, tender meat bursting with flavor. You can cook Easy chicken & rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken & rice
- It’s 1 box of chicken rice roni.
- You need 1 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken or mushroom.
- Prepare 1 head of fresh broccoli.
- You need 1 of frozen bag of broccoli and cheese.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
If you are grilling, baking or roasting chicken, this seasoning is perfect for a whole chickens, breasts, wings or thighs. This is a quick and easy curry stir-fry made with chicken, zucchini, red bell pepper and carrot. Coconut milk and curry paste make an irresistible sauce. Using skinless boneless chicken breasts makes this creamy crockpot recipe super easy.
Easy chicken & rice step by step
- Cook chicken breast on meds low with butter and seasoning of your choice. I chose paperika, onion powder, salt and pepper. Put lid on. Cook until done, flipping only once..
- Follow instructions for rice. Add 3/4 can cream of chicken (or mushroom). Simmer.
- Follow instructions for broccoli and cheese. Steam the fresh broccoli and add together.
- Broccoli is the side dish..
- Slice cooked chicken or cube it. Add to rice and mix..
Just load up the appliance with chopped potatoes, carrots, and onions, lay chicken on top, and leave to cook all day long. Right before serving, add the sauce ingredients, and cook to heat through. It freezes well for a make-ahead family meal. Chicken and Pasta Casserole "Very filling and tasty—great for a weeknight dinner. I added extra milk, dry mustard, and peas and carrots.