Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Tortilla Soup Recipes! Heat olive oil and butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Serve over tortilla chips, and top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
Ladle the homemade chicken tortilla soup into bowls and top with homemade tortilla strips (I've given the recipe in the recipe card below), cubed avocado, shredded cheese, and/or sour cream. How to Store Chicken Tortilla Soup. Bring the water to a boil in a large pot; stir the bouillon cubes into the water until dissolved. You can cook Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 32 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 16 oz. of Salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of can black beans.
- You need of Avocado.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- You need strips of Tortilla.
Add the onion, banana pepper, hominy, black beans, garbanzo beans, diced tomatoes with chiles, diced tomatoes, chicken soup, chicken, garlic powder, lime juice, hot pepper sauce, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; stir. This Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup is full of flavor, easy to prepare and makes the house smell insanely amazing. Made with chicken broth, rotisserie chicken, canned diced tomatoes, ranch dressing, and fiesta corn mix, and seasoned with taco seasoning, it makes a large batch that feeds my family of seven plus a few more. Top with tortilla strips, cilantro and avocado!
Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Cook chicken over medium heat, and shred with a fork..
- Bring broth and salsa to a boil, add rice, beans, chicken, and corn. Bring back to a boil and let simmer for 10 min..
- Serve with cheese, tortilla strips, chunks of avocado, or sour cream.
- The spicier the salsa the spicier the soup will be, so if you want less heat, go with a mild salsa..
We are in the midst of soup season and I couldn't be happier. I've been eating soup almost every other night. Of course you know tortilla soup is all about the toppings- lime, avocado, cilantro, shredded cheddar and sour cream. I use the organic chicken broth since it's not only organic, but lower in sodium. In a large saucepan heat the vegetable oil.