Chicken Quesadillas with salsa. This dish is inspired by our latest food obsession, the no-recipe recipe. Unlike a traditional recipe, this dish doesn't call for a list of fixed ingredients, so you can. Mix in the salsa (you may want to add more to taste).
Easy to make and super satisfying, you can stuff them with all kinds of delicious fillings, like these easy chicken quesadillas. Succulent chicken seasoned with garlic, cumin and paprika. Make gooey quesadillas in a large flat skillet or on a pancake griddle. You can have Chicken Quesadillas with salsa using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas with salsa
- Prepare 250 gr of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground red onion and garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of red paprika (slice it).
- You need 1/2 of Onion (slice it).
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 of large tortillas.
Be sure that the surface is non-stick so the quesadillas come off easily. Serve with not only the sour cream, but additional salsa, salsa verde or guacamole. Cut the quesadillas into quarters and serve fresh and hot. For the salsa, place all of the salsa ingredients into a food processor and pulse to combine.
Chicken Quesadillas with salsa instructions
- Cut the chicken breasts in to dice size.
- Season chicken breasts with red onion, garlic, paprika, chilli, oregano, black pepper and salt.
- Heat vegetable oil in a non stick skillet.
- Add the chicken, and cook it until cooked through.
- Add Onion and Paprika.
- Remove the chicken and place it into a plate.
- Preheat a large non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- If it's already hot enough, place the tortilla in the non stick skillet for 2 minutes, and then flipp it.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on one half of the tortilla, followed by chicken, paprika, and onion, and the last add some mozzarella cheese.
- Fold it in half.
- Let it cooked for 3 minutes more each side.
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/rTH7JFC_ZEs.
Season, to taste, with salt and freshly. Repeat the process with the remaining tortillas. Just wanted to gives a heads up on two issues. Scatter with coriander, if you have it. Sandwich with the other tortilla, then brush with oil.