Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta. Great recipe for Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta. My simple lunch menu today, simple fried noodle buuuutttt because i have many Italian pasta i tried pasta ,, fried pasta aahh or whatever we called it pasta and noodle are similiar , the most important thing is the taste,, so check it out. Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta My simple lunch menu today, simple fried noodle buuuutttt because i have many Italian pasta i tried pasta ,, fried pasta aahh or whatever we called it pasta and noodle are similiar , the most important thing is the taste,, so check it out 🙂 #mycookbook Mie Goreng (or Mee Goreng) is an Indonesian noodle dish that's also found in Malaysia and other parts of South East Asia.
Interestingly, every region in the country has its own version of fried noodles. Historically noodles are the influence of Indonesian Chinese culture that has been adapted over time. This Stir Fried Noodles with Shrimp recipe (Easy Mie Goreng) is a homestyle Indonesian dish that takes just minutes to prepare. You can cook Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta
- Prepare 100 gram of Italain Pasta.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- Prepare To taste of chicken powder.
- It’s of Boiled Small chicken breast (cut cube).
- Prepare 3 tbs of Sweet soy sauce (optional. I put more cos i like sweet).
- Prepare 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of hot tomato sauce.
- You need of Vegetable.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
This comforting noodle dish is a fabulous way to add Southeast Asian flair to your recipe collection. Vegetarian Mi Goreng (Indonesian Fried Noodles) Recipe – Food.com.. Easy Stir Fried Cabbage with Glass Noodles is an easy, satisfying meal in and of itself, but it can also be served as a side dish.. Light angel hair pasta is tossed in a citrus white wine sauce and tomatoes.
Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta in the boiled water about 8 minutes. If you prefer to choose noodle cook it untill a bit soft (not too soft).
- Remove pasta or noodle from the pan. Drained.set aside.
- Add olive oil to the pan wait till hot add garlic stir until fragrant, add chicken and vegetable stir it and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add pasta or noodle, oyster sauce, hot tomato sauce, sweet soy suace, pepper, sugar, chicken powder mix well. Sugar is optional..
- Dont forget to taste it and magic food ready to serve,,, enjoy ur cooking :)).
This easy Indonesian Stir-Fried Noodles (Bakmi Goreng) is a street-food noodle classic. For this noodle bowl's success, it depends on two things: serving it piping hot, right out of a very hot wok, and finding some kecap manis, a molasses-thick sweet soy sauce. Fried Noodle or what we called Mie (Noodle) Goreng (Fried) is a simple but a rich dishes that we (Indonesian) favor so much more than a european pasta. We like it because it packed with a rich taste, usually the main flavor coming from garlic, shallot, caramellic (from sweet soy sauce) and smoke flavor coming from a high heat we use. Mie Goreng – Indonesian Fried Noodles Chicken breast, cabbage, carrots, broccoli and mushrooms are stir-fried in a wok with cooked ramen noodles and sweet soy sauce to make a beloved home-style Indonesian noodle dish.