Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla. Put cheese, chicken, and bacon on top of the ranch. Sprinkle red pepper flakes on each one (optional). Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Quesadillas are crispy on the outside and full of chopped chicken, crumbled bacon, green chiles, ranch dressing, and melted cheese.
These Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas are SO GOOD and taste just like the one's from Chili's but better! Chopped rotisserie chicken and sharp cheddar cheese get melted together with crispy bacon, fresh scallions, and creamy ranch dressing. The outside tortillas are grilled until crisp and toasty and the inside is oozing with cheesy goodness! You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla
- It’s 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 8 slices of thick cut bacon.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mexican style shredded cheese.
- It’s 4 of burrito size tortillas.
- It’s 2 tsp of chicken seasoning (I used McCormick brand).
- It’s 1/4 cup of ranch.
Chicken Quesadilla with Ranch and Bacon is an easy meal that comes together quickly using rotisserie chicken and bottled ranch dressing. No special equipment is required just cook it up in a skillet. For a complete meal serve with Italian Chopped Salad with Fresh Italian Dressing or Summer Fruit Salad. › Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas. Chicken, shredded cheese, chile spices, bacon, house-made ranch.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla step by step
- Preheat large skillet on medium high heat..
- Using kitchen scissors or a sharp knife, cut bacon into 1/2 pieces. Add bacon to preheated skillet. Cook until bacon is cooked all the way through but not overly crispy. This step will take 8 to 10 minutes..
- While bacon is cooking, flatten chicken breasts until they are roughly 1/2 inch thick. Season both sides of chicken breast with chicken seasoning..
- Drain bacon in paper towel lined bowl to absorb the grease. Add chicken breasts to pan and cook on each side for 4 minutes using the residual bacon grease left in the pan..
- Remove cooked chicken breasts from the pan and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Then cut the chicken into 1/2 pieces. Combine the cut chicken and bacon in a bowl with the ranch and stir thoroughly..
- Reduce heat on pan to medium low. Spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking and to help brown the tortilla. Lay tortilla flat in pan and add 1/4 of the chicken bacon ranch mixture and 2 oz of cheese to one half of the tortilla. Fold over the other half and cook the quesadilla on each side for three minutes. When finished, the tortilla should be golden brown on both sides and the cheese should be melted..
- Carefully remove the quesadilla from the pan. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes and then cut into wedges. Enjoy!.
Served with pico, sour cream, ancho-chile ranch. Order at your Chili's – or – Use My Current Location. Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer the cooked bacon to a paper towel and drain the remaining grease. Add the ground chicken and cook until no pink remains.