M&N's Lunch Smoothy!. M or m is the thirteenth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. Its name in English is em (pronounced /ˈɛm/), plural ems. The letter M is derived from the Phoenician Mem, via the Greek Mu (Μ, μ).
Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates. The thirteenth letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet. Find out what is the full meaning of M on Abbreviations.com! 'Media' is one option — get in What does M mean? You can have M&N's Lunch Smoothy! using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of M&N's Lunch Smoothy!
- You need 1 cup of frozen banana.
- You need 2 cup of red delicious apple (chopped).
- You need 1 cup of avocado.
- It’s 1 cup of packed spinach.
- You need 3 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 of tall glass.
- You need 1 of blender.
This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand. In compliance with local health authorities and local governments, our M&M'S retail store locations in Las Vegas, London & New York have reopened, each with a number of precautionary measures in. Looking for online definition of M or what M stands for?
M&N's Lunch Smoothy! instructions
- Add ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth pour in a glass and in joy.