Chipotlé Chicken Quesadillas. How to make Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas. Begin by cooking the red onions and garlic in olive oil. Add the diced tomatoes and minced chipotle peppers.
Keep the filling warm while you prepare the quesadillas. In a sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat. These Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas happened because I had leftover chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. You can have Chipotlé Chicken Quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotlé Chicken Quesadillas
- You need 2 lbs of cooked shredded chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 of onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 6 of chipotle chiles en adobo sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella cheese, about 2 tbs for each quesadilla.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It’s of Avacado.
- It’s of Queso fresco.
- Prepare of Salsa of your liking to top.
- Prepare 15-20 of tortillas.
One little can will make a heck of a lot of chipotle flavored food. For example, I was able to make chipotle chicken wings and my cheesy chipotle bacon pull apart bread and still have enough left over for all these quesadillas just from one teeny weeny little can. Remove from heat; stir in chicken, cheese, chipotle chile and cilantro. To assemble the quesadillas; lightly spray one side of the tortillas with the olive oil spray.
Chipotlé Chicken Quesadillas step by step
- Sautee coocked shredded chicken and onion in about 2 tbsp of cooking oil until golden brown..
- In a blender add chiles en adobo sauce and sour cream and blend until smooth. Add sauce to chicken and simmer about 5 minites..
- On a flat top comal/grill heat up tortillas, you can use store bought or home made. Add chicken and shredded cheese, fold and cook until cheese is melted..
- Plate 3 to 4 for each person, topoll with lettuce, queso fresco, avacado and your favorite salsa..
Flip the tortillas over so the sprayed side is facing down. Using leftover chicken, these cheesy chipotle chicken quesadillas can be whipped up in minutes! I don't know why quesadillas are off my meal rotation radar. Gobbled up by the family, and I don't even break a sweat in the kitchen! Super easy, highly adaptable to what's in your refrigerator, and always a.