Easy chicken enchiladas. Angelic Bakehouse Baked Goods are the perfect match of wholesome and awesome. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Chicken Enchilada Tips Can I make enchiladas with flour tortillas?
Then, the casserole is topped with red enchilada sauce and more Cheddar cheese. I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say, over the years, I've become quite good at making homemade enchiladas. Making enchiladas is, hands-down, my favorite way to transform leftovers into an easy, flavorful dinner. You can have Easy chicken enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken enchiladas
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of large cans of green enchilada sauce.
- You need 2-8 oz of packages of shredded Mexican style cheese.
- You need 2 cans of tomatoes with green Chile’s.
- Prepare of Garlic powder, pepper, salt, chili powder or red pepper flakes to your liking.
- It’s 12 of flour tortillas.
- You need 1 of jalapeño thinly slice for garnish (optional).
Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded cheese, then wrapped in tender tortillas and baked until warm. These Easy Chicken Enchiladas will be your new go-to for a simple weeknight dinner. Packed to the brim with tender chicken, lots of cheese, homemade enchilada sauce and even more cheese. This is the homemade comfort food you've been craving, plus it's totally customizable!
Easy chicken enchiladas instructions
- Pan fry or boil chicken breasts until done and shred.
- Mix chicken with 1 can of green sauce, both cans of tomatoes and Chile’s and spices and 1 bag of cheese and mix throughly.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture in tortillas and roll up placing seam side down in a 13×9 baking pan that you poured half the can of the remaining green sauce in so they don’t stick to the pan..
- Pour remaining half of green sauce over the top of the enchiladas and top with the other bag of cheese. Cover and bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes until heated all the way through and cheese on top is melted. Top with sliced jalepenos if you desire and top with sour cream as well. These are simple, easy and can be held in the fridge for usually up to 5 days..
Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. These Easy Chicken Enchiladas are made with shredded rotisserie chicken for a hearty and flavorful meal. Shredded Chicken Enchiladas are cheesy, creamy and delicious, and the enchilada sauce is to die for! A perfect dish to feed a crowd on a busy weeknight! Chicken Enchilada Ingredients: As I mentioned above, this easy chicken enchilada recipe is extremely flexible when it comes to ingredients.